Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

October 18, 2024, 08:18:58 pm

Login with username, password and session length

ARB Articles

Members
  • Total Members: 173
  • Latest: TimHD
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1923
  • Total Topics: 456
  • Online Today: 21
  • Online Ever: 262
  • (April 26, 2024, 05:10:40 am)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 15
Total: 15

Shoutbox

NinjaKat

2024 Oct 01 22:43:35
New to GOTHEM - One game to rule them all!  No more OCS/ECS/AGA mixup - just play on any Amiga or emulator!  Have fun!  This month, Sneech!  No idea what this is but came up in a random Amiga search.  Enjoy!

NinjaKat

2024 Sep 01 09:14:13
September GOTHEM posted!  A couple of shooters this month - Walker for OCS/ECS and Blake Stone: Aliens of Gold for AGA.  Have fun and good luck!  ;D

intangybles

2024 Aug 22 13:45:54
Last Chance! Get those GOTHEM scores in!  ;D

NinjaKat

2024 Aug 04 07:48:47
August GOTHEM is on!  We are continuing SimCity2000 for AGA, but introduced Sensible World of Soccer of OCS/ECS to celebrate the Olympics.  Have fun!!  ;D

NinjaKat

2024 Jul 15 07:47:51
Hi all, extended SimCity2000 through to August to give us all time to have a good go at this!  :D

Author Topic: Special Event - Christmas 2020 - Cannon Fodder: Amiga Format Christmas Special  (Read 9244 times)

Offline NinjaKat

Special Event for Christmas 2020 is Cannon Fodder: Amiga Format Christmas Special!

Cannon Fodder: Amiga Format Christmas Special, also known as Cannon Soccer, was included on the coverdisk of the Amiga Format Christmas issue. It was essentially two bonus levels of Cannon Fodder in which the soldiers fought hordes of Sensible Soccer players in a snowy landscape.

Information:
  • Amiga Hardware: OCS/ECS
  • Release Year: 1993
  • Disks: 1
  • WHDLoad: Yes
  • Players: 1
  • Publisher: Amiga Format
  • Developer: Sensible

Links to game information:

Please refer to the 'Game of the Month Rules and Participation' post for information on how to participate!  Good Luck!

Game specific rules:
As this is not a scoring game, give us your best review!  Challenge: See if you can finish chapter 1 and post a screenshot!
« Last Edit: December 23, 2020, 08:58:18 am by NinjaKat »
My Amigas:
A1200, ACA1233n-26.67, Gotek, IDE2SD 32GB, WB3.1.4, HID2AMI (Gaming)
A2000, Gotek, A2091 SCSI, SCSI2SD 32GB, WB3.1, HID2AMI (Apps & dev)
NinjaKat console - mini arcade cabinet powered by Amiberry/Raspberry Pi 4
A500 Mini

Offline quantum8

If it's as tough as not very festive fodder then I don't have a chance!  :(

Offline power

• Peter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Full Supporter
  • Retro Credit: 7
    • Awards
Still have my coverdisk, absolute classic!

Offline Sikosis

• Phil
  • Trade Count: (1)
  • Jr. Supporter
  • Retro Credit: 3
  • I code, I eat and I'm hungry for more
    • Sikosis.com
    • Awards
« Last Edit: December 21, 2020, 10:42:08 am by Sikosis »

Offline intangybles

• Mark Casteleijn
  • Sr. Supporter
  • Captain Scarlet
  • Awards (7) BlitzWays - Winning Score: 30022 Alien Breed 3D - Win due to most progression! James Pond 2 (Codename RoboCod) - Winning Score: 102900 Do! Run Run - Winning Score: 17140 Zool: Ninja of the "Nth" Dimension (AGA) - Winning Score: 66970 Fire & Ice - Winning Score: 18300 Dune - Winning Review!
    • Awards
Still not found any "mouse" time for this one!
S.I.G
A1200 - 8M & CF HDD, Vampire V4 - SA & Checkmate A1500 Mini (MiSTiX) - OS 3.1.4 (MiSTer Powered)
Amithlon Laptop, NinjaKat Bar-top Games console, TRS-80 4P & NABU PC with Pi server

Offline quantum8

I had a go and it's as hard as I remember!

Running south onto the soccer field I'm quickly assaulted by the game players themselves...they're easy enough to pick off but the sound of the chopper nears! It screams in throwing grenades everywhere, killing all but one of my men before scurrying away.

My lone soldier gives chase but arrives too late; it's already landed and is taking off again. My man decides this is not the place to be and heads south to the land of the megalomaniacs. These guys chuck a few spears before being dispatched by my man....but they keep streaming out of their lairs. Too bad my soldier forgot to pack his grenades! But wait! There's some handily laying nearby...he better make a run for it before the chopper gets hi....

Too late they're all dead again.

Offline intangybles

• Mark Casteleijn
  • Sr. Supporter
  • Captain Scarlet
  • Awards (7) BlitzWays - Winning Score: 30022 Alien Breed 3D - Win due to most progression! James Pond 2 (Codename RoboCod) - Winning Score: 102900 Do! Run Run - Winning Score: 17140 Zool: Ninja of the "Nth" Dimension (AGA) - Winning Score: 66970 Fire & Ice - Winning Score: 18300 Dune - Winning Review!
    • Awards
Hahahahaha...

I think you were watching as I played!  ;D thats just about the same for me so far!

I had a go and it's as hard as I remember!

Running south onto the soccer field I'm quickly assaulted by the game players themselves...they're easy enough to pick off but the sound of the chopper nears! It screams in throwing grenades everywhere, killing all but one of my men before scurrying away.

My lone soldier gives chase but arrives too late; it's already landed and is taking off again. My man decides this is not the place to be and heads south to the land of the megalomaniacs. These guys chuck a few spears before being dispatched by my man....but they keep streaming out of their lairs. Too bad my soldier forgot to pack his grenades! But wait! There's some handily laying nearby...he better make a run for it before the chopper gets hi....

Too late they're all dead again.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2021, 12:32:51 pm by ARB Forum Admin »
S.I.G
A1200 - 8M & CF HDD, Vampire V4 - SA & Checkmate A1500 Mini (MiSTiX) - OS 3.1.4 (MiSTer Powered)
Amithlon Laptop, NinjaKat Bar-top Games console, TRS-80 4P & NABU PC with Pi server

Offline NinjaKat

As much as this game is very unforgiving, I had fun with it.

How perfect is that review Quantum8!  You've got the hat-trick this month!!!  Great work as always!
My Amigas:
A1200, ACA1233n-26.67, Gotek, IDE2SD 32GB, WB3.1.4, HID2AMI (Gaming)
A2000, Gotek, A2091 SCSI, SCSI2SD 32GB, WB3.1, HID2AMI (Apps & dev)
NinjaKat console - mini arcade cabinet powered by Amiberry/Raspberry Pi 4
A500 Mini

Recent Topics